Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back to Blogging

I'm now blogging from seminary, a far cry from New Orleans East. It is wonderful to be here, and God is healing the scars from last year. It was the greatest experience I never want to have again. My father knows how much I cared, and how much it hurt to be there last year. My father is making me well from disease in my soul that I have carried for any number of years. I hope to keep up with this, because I feel like God is giving me things to say and no outlet for them. I'll probably just update with things I read or hear at school, and probably won't be giving blow-by-blows. I think I tried to force that blog last year, and I was just too weary. This year I'll just be much easier and write the things that God places on my heart. Welcome back, anyone who was reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment