Saturday, May 12, 2012
Summer approaches
Summer time quickly approaches after my first year of seminary. I plan on being productive this summer, so it won't be wasted time. Besides a trip to Cambodia, one to Texas, 3 online classes, and work, I have a few goals for the summer. They are as follows:
Post a blog once a week on various topics (when in town). Maybe try my hand at some theology, or what I understand of what I'm reading.
Read a book outside of schoolwork every day for 30 minutes.
Translate a book of the Bible from Greek and post it for anyone to see and comment on. That's my big goal.
Exercise! YEAH!
If I keep the blog posts short or don't put pressure on myself to write something amazing, maybe I'll post more. Just write what I want, when I dang well want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment